Thursday, July 18, 2013

Getting in Shape

This summer I have purposed to get into (better) physical shape.  After gaining chemo. weight nearly six years ago (from 115 to 157), I have struggled to shed it all.  I joined the local hospital gym and have grown to love the elliptical and sweating.  The recumbent bike is growing on me as long as I can read at the same time.  I have only lost two pounds, but I am sure I am losing inches because my clothes fit differently.

Anyway, tonight it occurred to me that I am also working on getting in better spiritual shape.  I had let this blog die for nearly a year because I didn't know what direction to take with it, and I had lost interest in it.  Then, about two weeks ago, God put it on my heart to do a series on marriage.  A divorcee, yeah, right!?  Well, He can use whomever He wishes.  So, I have been letting Him lead me.  They may not be eloquently written, but they "are" my take on marriage....at least what it should be.  I am not done with that series and already He has given me the topic of my next:  faith, hope, and love.  In fact, I wrote the first installment this morning.  

Where He leads me, I will follow.....in life and cyber world.

No comments:

Post a Comment