Saturday, May 9, 2009

This Week's Deals


Today I went to snag some deals that were expiring at CVS and WAGS. First, CVS in the top picture. I got the canvas grocery bag and the severe acne treatment for $2.50! When I first bought the acne treatment for my son, I hesitated because it was $29.99 at both stores. However, it worked! While he is not out of his yet, I think ahead. CVS had a deal this week where if you bought $20 worth of that skin care line, you got a $10 ECB. The total was almost $32. With my ECBs, it came down to $12.50. I got the $10 ECB; thus, the total was $2.50.


On to WAGS. I have a $10 rebate card offer for spending $20 worth of the Swiffer refill products. This week WAGS had a deal where you got a $6 Register Reward for spending $25 on these products. The total before my coupons and RR was over $26. I had enough Register Rewards and coupons to bring it down to $16.50. THEN, I received the $6 RR, bringing it down to $10.50. Now I'll send off for the $10 gift card and will have spent $.50. Some people would not spend this out of pocket, but I look at the long haul.


No comments:

Post a Comment