Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Monday, January 26, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Here is what I got:
4 12 packs of Pepsi
2 Tostito Scoops
2 Mineral makeup
2 Dawn dish liquid
4 Sobo water
PLUS, there is a $15 Pepsi/Lays rebate when you send in the rebate form and proof-of-purchases.
Monday, January 19, 2009
- Monday: White Lightening Chicken Chili (Rachael Ray recipe)
- Tuesday: Mushroom Chicken leftovers from Sunday
- Wednesday: Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes
- Thursday: Leftover of White Lightening Chicken Chili
- Friday: Hamburgers and French Fries
I know some people don't like leftovers, but I believe in re-using them where possible. I will wait a few days to serve them again.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
1 8 oz. can sliced mushrooms
2 Tblsp. melted butter
1 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
2 cups cooked diced turkey or chicken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c. sour cream
1 8 oz. package of spaghetti noodles
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Cook mushrooms in butter in skillet for 1 minute over low heat. Add salt, pepper, turkey, soup, and sour cream, mix well. Cook spaghetti according to box directions. Drain. Alternately layer spaghetti and turkey mixtuyre in a 13x9 inch baking dish Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. 6 servings.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
- Monday: Penne with meat sauce (recipe modified from Rachael Ray) and salad
- Tuesday: Chicken fajitas
- Wednesday: Chicken tenders with broccoli rice and salad
- Thursday: Chili and cornbread (hope it's cold)
- Friday: leftovers--clean out the fridge
I'd like to hear from any of you who menu plan.
- My health recovery
- My son's and parents' health
- Financial blessing in the area of extra work in light of health bills
- My home's protection (remember the burglar I caught?)
God is good, indeed!