Monday, July 9, 2012

Cats on Tuesday

''
Cats on Tuesday are cat people who write about their cats.  For more cat tales, go to Gattina's.




I don't know if I have posted a picture of my Humpty loving Momma.  Whenever I am on the couch, this is his position.  It doesn't matter how often I get up, he is like a boomerang.


I missed my boy one day recently and found him in a basket in the spare bedroom.....chilling.
An up-close picture of him with Momma---Who could resist him?????
No, I would not trade him for the world.
Normally, this is how it is for me when I'm on the couch:  both Humpty and Snowflake vie for my attention.  There is enough love to go around.

Below:  Snowflake seems to be saying, "Momma, Miles took my chair.  Make him move."  Of course, I don't play favorites, so each must fend for him or herself.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet ! a real cuddle cat ! Arthur is not so much for cuddles, Rosie more, a real cushion is Pookie !
    It's nice in winter it keeps you warm !
    COT is up now (here it was 5 am)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels good to be wanted and loved! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cat cuddle is always purrferred!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We enjoy our snuggles too. They're so purrfectly relaxing!

    ReplyDelete