Intentional---This is my "theme" word for 2015--my word to live by. To me, the word means "on purpose with forethought." I want to be intentional in what I do: intentional with my finances, intentional with my relationships, intentional with my work, intentional with my health, and intentional with giving my time to others.
I have been a "fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants" person. This year I want it to be different. I see 2015 as a pivotal year in several areas of my life, and being intentional will help me to achieve my goals. My 2015 goals are as follows:
1. Contribute *weekly* to my savings account using the principle of adding the
amount that corresponds to the week of the year
2. Pay off 3 debts
3. Stick to "clean" eating as much as possible for my health
4. Exercise at least 3 times a week
5. Allot a specific day of the month to visit my parents, putting all else aside
6. Read through the Bible in one year with a plan I found online
5. FEAR NOT
With God's help, I will be able to live an intentional life this year, one that blesses others as well as meets some of my personal goals.