Monday, April 11, 2016

God's in the Details

There is a saying, "The devil is in the details."  I beg to differ; God is in the details.  While I don't qualify as a widow or orphan as the Bible says, God is taking care of me.  I have some minor home repairs that I have put off having done because whom can I trust to come and do them correctly without costing me an arm and a leg?

About a month ago, He put it in my head:  your brother, Ginger.  My brother is on disability because of severe COPD.  He can no longer pressure wash my house (that will have to wait), but he can change ceiling light bulbs, clean bathroom vents, and fix kitchen cabinet molding that has fallen and shifted. 

God is in the details, and I am so glad I can pay my brother to do these minor repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment