Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Clean Swap
















After experiencing problems with my postal delivery again, I tracked the package Lisa sent me from Australia and found it was sitting in my post office. Here is what she sent:
Espresso
Chocolate
Cleaning Gloves
A book on cleaning your house in 15 minutes a day (I'll read that right before spring break.)
Postcard and magnet from Australia
A beautiful apron with my name embroidered in it
Pledge wipes and lemon soap
And a gorgeous Australian animal cloth. I'm seeing a wooden dowl sewed onto the top with a cord to hang it.
Thanks, Lisa! Everything is wonderful; I really love the apron and the Australian animal print.
The packaging even matches my living room/dining room colors---burgundy and hunter green. I'm saving them and the twine for re-packaging.

2 comments:

  1. The goodies look great....so glad they have finally arrived!!!! Enjoy them...Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff, Ginger. So glad you received your box!

    ReplyDelete