Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meet...The Newest Additions




Meet Minnie and Snowflake, our newest additions. The day after I lost Baby, I decided the best way to honor her memory was to go back to her roots, the local animal shelter, and give 2 other cats a home. I fostered them for the last week, and yesterday they officially became mine. Minnie, in the top picture, is about 1-1.5 years old and it shows. She is full of energy. Snowflake is about 4 or 5 and partially deaf. She also has one green eye and one blue eye. They are both cuddlers.


2 comments:

  1. Cute cats Ginger...good on you for adopting them so soon after the loss of your Baby...your package arrived today....I have sent you a thank you email...but not sure if it will get to you. I am off work for a couple of days as there is still a high bushfire alert and management made the decision to close our service for 2 days. I will send a longer email when I am back at work on Thursday if the one I have sent from home bounces back. Anyway THANKS SO MUCH for the fabulous package of goodies...completely motivates me to get into some cleaning!!!! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again...my email I have sent was just returned to me undeliverable....so will send another way. Lisa

    ReplyDelete