Monday, March 1, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat stories, go over to Gattina's.


Below:  Miles and Minnie enjoying a sunny Sunday afternoon.

Here, Minnie decided she wanted to sleep in the laptop case.
Below:  If you look carefully, you will see 5 of the 6 babies.  On top of the chest is Snowflake.  Behind the computer monitor is Minnie, followed by Miles behind her.  In the front are Thumper and Humpty.  When Matthew has his guitar lessons, I go in my room, so naturally the cats followed!!!
Below, my sweet brothers napping.  Notice Humpty's arm over Thumper's side.

Below:  Here is my big boy



Here Minnie is eating her treat

Thanks for coming by and visiting us this week.  There's never a dull moment around here.

13 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think that the best way to get a cat to the vet is to leave open a bag, any bag, and to walk away!

    Your kitties look so sweet. A real fur gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just noticed the Valentine's heart marking on Thumper's rump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To The Chair Speaks: I am an AWFUL mother as I never noticed it. I should have done like a human mother and gone over every inch of their little furriness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet with Humpty and Thumper. I see the 5 kitties! Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, guys, pardeeee in mom's room!!! I love lounging with the kitty-cats:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute pics! Love the one where they are napping together. When all the kitties are gathered on my bed or in my bedroom my boys call it "Cat Heaven." Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture of the napping kitties.....so sweet and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They seems to be so harmonic.
    And so many kittens. That's great.

    We just found new homes for the last 3 kittens.

    puuurrrr
    from
    Norway

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found them all in the photo! They are all so lovely, and so fortunate to be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Minnie looks like Muning! Yes I saw them all, are they just waiting to open Blogger up for them? It seems that they're waiting for something in that laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures and I especially enjoyed the one of Minnie in the laptop case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute kitties you have! I have 3 and want more more more, but hubby says no. You can never have too many cats, am I right? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing how your cats seem to loved to be together!!! Really cute!

    ReplyDelete