Monday, October 25, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat stories and pictures, head over to Gattina's.

I haven't posted the brothers together recently, so here are some pictures I took over the weekend of Humpty Dumpty and Thumper on my bed.  Humpty makes a good pillow, I suppose.

I love the one below here where Thumper's head is squished into Humpty's stomach.  So sweet!

See his little thumb sticking up in the above picture?


                                      Lovey lovin' on Matthew's shoes----He says they make a good headrest.

4 comments:

  1. Your kitties are so fat, that Au looks slimline. i think he likes that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumper is giving a thumbs up for his brother's soft tummy!
    Think Lovey loves the smell too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, those brothers are so sweet and cuddly. Great pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What plumpscious kitties - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete