Monday, June 27, 2011

Cats on Tuesday

Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who write about their cats once a week.  For more, go to Gattina's.  I apologize to those of you who commented last week if I could not comment on your post.  Blogger would not allow me to comment to some of you right up through Saturday, the last day I tried.  I don't know what was wrong with it.



Isn't Lovey adorable?  He has this thing about lying on the blow dryer.


No room at the inn---Miles and Minnie.  I had actually been on the edge of the bed where the laptop is.



And...the brothers Humpty Dumpty and Thumper.  No COT would be complete without their pics.  This is a favorite napping spot for them..the couch...together.

8 comments:

  1. Big paws brothers are so sweet. We love to see them sleeping together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe Lovey enjoys the warmth from that dryer. Enjoyed the pictures of the cuddling kitties, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cats never sleep so close together, I mean paw in paw ! When Rosie was little she did it with Arthur, but now not anymore !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my emma and buster run away at the sight of the blow dryer :) Silly cats!

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of my four would go near the hairdryer! I love that picture of the two brothers together, my cats wouldn't do that either :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so cute! I wonder if Lovey would like that hairdryer so much if it were turned on!
    I washed my kitties when I first got them. Earnest, who is deaf, actually liked the hairdryer. Oliver was petrified!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute fuzzies! we had cats growing up and i miss them!

    ReplyDelete