- Lose the chemo weight. I started chemo 18 months ago at 116 pounds and gained up to 150 during the process. My downfall is sweets. I have not had any since Christmas day and have lost 2 pounds!
- Exercise at Curves faithfully 3 times a week
- Make a more regimented Bible time daily
- Refuse to let work interfere in my life
- Put more money to debt relief
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
I usually do not make resolutions because I haven't been able to keep them in the past. However, I have a different outlook this year. This has been the year I finished chemo, had my second (and hopefully last) surgery, and my hair grew back. I am looking forward now. I have just a few resolutions for 2009: (not in any particular order)