Tuesday, July 16, 2013

God's Voice

There have been times when I have heard God's voice....not an audible or describable voice but a strong impression to do something or a verse.  Today was one of those days.  This summer I purposed        to purge my house of extra "stuff" and papers...papers reproduce in my house.  I was going through the closet in the spare bedroom getting things boxed for Goodwill and bagged for the dump.  All of a sudden this popped into my head:  "under the shadow of his wings".  Now, I can not memorize scripture..I just don't have a mind for it, so I looked it up online.  Here it is in its entirety:

Psalm 91:4

"He will cover you
   with His feathers.
You will take refuge
   Under His wings.
His faithfulness will
   be a protective shield."

He knows what I need just when I need it, and today was one of those days.  Only He and I know what it means, but I was open to hear His whisper in the midst of my mundane chore.

Ask Him to speak to you....and then have your ears open to hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment