Friday, October 24, 2008

Walgreens Deals










  • I made a trip to Walgreens today to take advantage of a few offers. There was a $5 off coupon for spending $20.00. Here is what I got for $13 and some change:
    4boxes of Ritz crackers
    3 cartons of Pepsi
    2 packs of Orbit gum

    You may wonder why I need 4 boxes of Ritz crackers. I stockpile when it is an item I will use a lot of. I had been buying my son Armour lunchables for a snack on the way home from school (He will NOT eat at school--never has for his own reasons.) They were relatively cheap at Walgreens ($1.29), but I decided to make my own. I bought the Ritz, sliced cheese, and meat. I have some neat cutters that I got from a Pampered Chef party, so I will make the cheese and meat into neat designs. I hope he will eat them as well.

We both take Pepsis to school. The drink machines are selling them at $1.00 a can and I refuse to pay that or allow him to pay it either.








No comments:

Post a Comment