Monday, January 19, 2009

Menu for the Week

Here is what I have planned for this week:





  1. Monday: White Lightening Chicken Chili (Rachael Ray recipe)


  2. Tuesday: Mushroom Chicken leftovers from Sunday


  3. Wednesday: Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes


  4. Thursday: Leftover of White Lightening Chicken Chili


  5. Friday: Hamburgers and French Fries


I know some people don't like leftovers, but I believe in re-using them where possible. I will wait a few days to serve them again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginger...Happy New year!
    Because I live by myself, I usually make meals for more than one so I generally end up eating the same thing for another 2 or so nights or meals or freezing the leftovers in single portions for quick and easy meals to have after work or even take them to work...Freezing them also means I don't eat the same thing for 3 nights running and then becoming bored!!!

    ReplyDelete