Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stress

Stress is a terrible thing. This week has been unusually stressful at work; consequently, I have been breaking out in hives for two days. This has happened to me before--last year and earlier this year--when craziness reigned. Tuesday morning when my A.P. saw my neck, he prayed for me. My science comrade happened to have Benedryl, so that helped. I had to buy some on the way home from work, though, because I broke out again after a parent conference about my son. Today at work, they were back with a vengeance. God tells us not to have a spirit of fear and that fear is not of Him. It is so hard, though, to remain optimistic where I work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginger....I have received your emails and replied to it but for some reason my messages keep bouncing back saying that your service is unavailable...I will follow up with my Internet provider tomorrow to see if they know anything...otherwise I'll send something via Monica....am looking forward to swapping with you.....Lisa

    ReplyDelete