Monday, September 7, 2009

Cats on Tuesday

Cats on Tuesday is a group of cat lovers who write about their cats once a week, on Tuesday

Look Mom---No hands


Matthew, give me that cord thingy.


I got it!

This is fun.





Enough of this now~

Ok. I'm bored; next game please.

Snowflake loves my son's earphones for his IPOD. She is also obsessed with pens/pencils and will steal them from the counter to play with on the floor.
For more cat pictures, go to http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. How sweet! Au has his favourite string that he keeps in his upstairs box. Target likes toes best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures of cats playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha cats are so curious about strings I just dont know what's with strings, Snowflakes so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snowflake looks like he is having a lot of fun playing. He is a beautiful cat.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love stringy anything too!
    Looks like fun, can we play too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sassie loves to play with my daughter's i-pod cords at our house. What fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots there, sometimes it is hard to capture clear photos of when they are playing, but true they get bored quite quickly. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete