Monday, September 14, 2009

Cats on Tuesday


Cats on Tuesday: Cats on Tuesday is a bunch of cat lovers who write about their cats once a week, on Tuesday. For more cat stories, go to http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/. This may look like a cute little brother and sister, but Snowflake is really meann to Miles. The entire time she was marking the laundry basket with her cheeks, he was growling at her. I am so proud of him for standing his ground.
THis is Miss Minnie enjoying an early morning ear rub before I get ready for work.

Here she is looking sweet.



And Miss Snowflake being adorable~~



Snowflake loves pens and pencils. Here she is trying to help me grade papers! Such the momma's little helper!




11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Glad to have found you again!! www.cornbreadandchopsticks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I always say... You don't know cats, until you live with several in your home! We cats are social animals too!
    More power to you for taking on more than one of us!
    Purrs
    Sara Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet ! Probably Snowflake makes drafts for you with pencil and paper and then you type it on the computer !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and pretty pictures!
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh careful Snowflakes it might hurt you, but you look like enjoying the pencil huh? How does it taste like? They really looked sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! Different cats with different temparaments...and you're expected to know it all! Lucky Snowflake doesn't mark her territory with some smelly liquids...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. White cats look like angels, but sometimes they are not. My Marshmellow is the naughty one of the bunch.
    I loved all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In multi-cat household there's a pecking order and certain cats
    (think they own) certain sleeping spots. Snowflake says "this is my basket" and Miles says "I was here first". All is fair in the basket wars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snowflake would get along with my cat, Sassie. She loves to play with pencils and sit on papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, great shots this week for COT. :) They do stand their own ground. My previous cat, who has passed on, loved sitting on my desk when I was studying, always the helping paw :) Have a great week/end, cya MOnikaORse

    ReplyDelete