Monday, September 28, 2009

Cats on Tuesday


Cats on Tuesday is a bunch of cat lovers who write about their cats once a week on Tuesday. For more cat tales, go here: http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/.
Below: Meet my princess, Snowflake. I got her and Minnie from the shelter back in February, the day after putting my 20 year-old to sleep. Don't let her sweet face fool you; she is evil toward her brothers, chasing them and intimidating them. Here she is with a toy mouse she NEVER plays with (except for Momma's picture).







This is where she sleeps at night; she has her side and I have mine.




And.....here is my man Miles. He is 12; we've had him for exactly 7 years. Someone from church had a baby she named Miles, and she was not sure how the feline Miles would fit with a baby. He is so laid-back, he would have done fine. This is his recliner.

Lovey is my newest baby. I received him a little over a week ago from a family who will be moving to Australia. He is a laid back cat, but he is standing his own ground with the others. He has taken a liking to my garden tub.








His favorite place to be is on this stool at the kitchen island.








Here he is trying to figure out the dog.



Well, Minnie will be mad because I did not showcase her this week, but she will be ok.

6 comments:

  1. Lovey is trying to get use with the other pets...she looks cute in the tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Lovey! We are happy you have a furever home. It will take time to
    get used to your new friends!
    Hi Minnie, How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey is so cute! I know she will fit into your family very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab photos and thank you for sharing. They all have great characters when they decide to show them :) Enjoy your COT, cya

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cat family you have ! Rosie too looks so sweet and innocent, but she is a real little bitch towards her siblings sometimes, lol !
    Sorry about Mr. Linky I don't know what happened, he was on strike ! I didn't realize, because I wasn't home yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Thank you, Ginger for your very sweet comment on my blog. I very much appreciate the prayers.

    ReplyDelete