Monday, September 21, 2009

Cats On Tuesday



Ok, who's the man in charge now? Miles and Lovey get acquainted and stake out territory.



Cats on Tuesday is a group of cat lovers who write about their cats once a week on Tuesday. For more cat tales, head over to http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/.



Ok, as long as Snowflake, a.k.a, the Evil One, stays on her end of the couch, I'm fine.


Oh, Mother, I can't reach the mouse!!! Bring the computer down closer please. Uh, I want that chair, Minnie! I'm the man of the house.





It's sissy time now~~~~~~~~~~~Girls rule! Boys drool!











I'm just chillin'============ Momma's childhood rocker is perfect for me.




Thanks for stopping by and looking at my cat pictures. They are my furry little babies, so I love to show them off.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, nice to meet you on COT.
    It looks like a lot of kittie action in your house!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures of the babies this week again! I love the last one with the paws hanging over the edge. Isn't it true that they like the computer and computer chairs.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your furry babies are so cute. Snowflake look like my Marshmellow, short hair version.
    My computer bears scars from my cats. They love to sit on it,and sharpen their claws on it. They also climb up into the shelves of my computer cabinet for naps.

    Your picutres were great. I enjoyed looking at them.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minnie is laying next to Snowflake?
    Snowflake looks content next to Minnie. I had to shoo Daisy off my
    chair just now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day, great pics, love the last one and I think that all cats will take over your best spot to sit, I know mine, Puss, does, so we share, it is a bit tight, but I enjoy his company :) Have a great COT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what beautiful babies!! We just got a young white female kitty, hubby is determined to name her 'Midnight';)

    ReplyDelete