Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Than Free at CVS

Pantene:          for $6.97
Colgate:                 2.99 
Tone Body Wash:  3.88
Total:                   13.84 before ECBs and coupon
After:                     7.40
ECBS Back:        12.00

I had ECBs and a coupon that brought it down to $7.40.  Then, I got back in ECBs $3 for the Tone, $2 for the Colgate, and $2 for the Pantene, PLUS $5 for buying $50 in beauty products over the course of the year I guess.  That was a surpise to me.....So, I paid OOP $7.40 and got back $12 in ECBS.  That's my kind of CVS trip!

4 comments:

  1. I love your frugal glee :-)

    Happy New Year to you and your family. May 2011 be everything you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Gotta love free and better than free. I would like to invite you to link up your CVS shopping trips each week at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping back to say thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS. I just put up this week's linky, so whenever you get this week's posted stop over and link up!

    ReplyDelete