Monday, June 18, 2012

Cats on Tuesday

Cats on Tuesday are blog posts from people who love their feline friends and want to share their antics.  For more, go to Gattina's.  


My wonderful 84 year-old father has such a gentle, quiet spirit.  My cats (those who love people that is) sense that and gravitate to him (See the bottom of this blog for an example.)  Here Humpty Dumpty is demanding attention from him.  I think it took my dad by surprise.


Below:  Here I am on the couch with Humpty Dumpty on the left and Snowflake on the right.  Any time I am on the couch, both end up with me.  

2 comments:

  1. What lovely pics of your father and kitty... and being forced from the sofa by cats is a common occurrence for me, even though they have plenty of their own blankets and beds to sleep on!

    ReplyDelete