some of the things that have been on my mind:
- my parents' health: At 85 and 89, respectively, they have minor health problems that follow advanced age.
- my son's health
- my health: Other than cancer, I have been very healthy.
- Priscilla and the joy I get when I see her smile or her eyes light up, and the ability/resources to do for her and her family
- students who are like little sponges, excited to come to class and eat up whatever we do
- three bosses who are very good to me and are excellent to work for
- my furry children who love me unconditionally
- my bff who knows me as well as anyone ever will
- my home/fireplace/kitchen
- unexplained favor from God; each day I ask, "What did I do to 'deserve' this?"
- anticipating what God has in store for the second phase of my life and spending more time with my parents
I could go on with the minutiae because I am thankful for everything, but these are the main things that are on my mind daily.