Monday, April 12, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

Cats on Tuesday is a group of cat lovers who write about their cats once a week on Tuesday.  For more, go to Gattina's.

Lovey, our gray baby from a family who moved to Australia, has begun to assert his masculinity around the house.  I guess he does not want to be seen as merely a "pretty face."  Here he is circling Thumper. 














This last picture with his expression says it all.  The whole time he was making a deep throated noise that sounded threatening.  I guess he is a lover and a fighter.

10 comments:

  1. Yup he is serenading MOL! Oh Thumper you looked like my Muning.

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of the action. He is making sure everyone knows who is the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two kitties are brother and sister. They love each other but have several fur flying fights every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are such good actors ! sometimes I think they will kill each other and suddenly they turn around and walk away, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. One minute they fight, and the next moment they are friends.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  6. My two males have been acting like this lately. My oldest and youngest
    and it seems the biggest/oldest is still the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, showdown! The pictures reminded me of how two of the gang (various members) will square off and face each other down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! I bet they will end up being fast friends!!!

    ReplyDelete