Saturday, April 3, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day

Crystal hosted the monthly Freezer Cooking Day on Friday.  Today I had the time to make a few dishes for my freezer.  As a teacher, I *often* have meetings after school that make me so exhausted by the time I get home that I don't want to think about cooking.  Here is what I came up with this morning:

Chicken Spaghetti Pie

Baked Ziti

Southwestern Roll-ups

                                                 Cheeseburger Meatloaf

I will post the recipes and credits next week.  (It may not look like much, but with just my teenage son and me, it will probably be 12 meals. We eat leftovers around here.)

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so YUMMYYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delish! I'm going to have to give this a try soon.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my comment got gobbled up!! It all looks great and I do think even my kids would eat most of that menu!!

    ReplyDelete