Friday, April 2, 2010

Thumper



These are the best pics I have been able to take of his thumbs.  I'm a proud cat servant.  My kids at school call him "deformed," but he is NOT; he is unique and special.  Because he is so large, one would expect him to perhaps be aggressive, but other than his rivalry with Miles, he is very laid-back.  He doesn't even meow.  In fact, of all my *6* cats, only Lovey talks.  Everyone else except Snowflake growls (She does nothing vocal!), so it's a pretty quiet bunch.  Even when begging for food, they just run to their bowls, sit, and stare.

3 comments:

  1. Impressive paws ! In my cat family only Rosie talks, Arthur meauws in a deep voice and could lend his voice for a horror movie ! The others too wait and stare until the bowl is filled, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent paws. Cute, fuzzy and unusual. We all talk in our house. I had to teach Target though. took a while but it works!

    ReplyDelete