Monday, July 12, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who write about their kitties once a week, on Tuesday.  For more cat tales, go to Gattina's.

I decided to try my hand at a couple of videos this week.  Don't forget to turn up the volume!  The first is of my boy Thumper:


The next is Lovey and Thumper "arguing":


And, some still shots:

It was time Sunday night for the dogs to go to bed, but looks like  Snowflake, a.k.a, Goldilocks, decided it was a bed fit for a princess:  HER!  (She had been sleeping in it all day and I had to get my son to get her out so the dogs could go to bed!!)


Also, another shot of the white and black cat (Minnie) and the black and white one (Thumper) because I rarely get them together:

9 comments:

  1. Our connection is too slow for the video :-( but we like the idea of everyone being all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowflake, the bully princess. LOL!
    Love Thumper's big feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at Snowflakes mingling with those black dogs! Go Snowflakes show them your the boss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello AL
    Adorable videos, I love the both!It's adorable seee Thumper's paws!
    purrs and love
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I put night time cat cam videos on my blog a while ago. They take awhile to upload, but they're fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "couple" fight in the second video was so funny ! cats are such actors ! And wow, Thumper really lives on big feet, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved those feet! Isn't it just like a cat to take over the dogs bed.
    Cute videos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! Love the pic of Snowflake in the dog's kennel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems that Thumper was aptly named! great kitty shots! funny little actors they are, too!

    ReplyDelete