Monday, July 19, 2010

Cats on Tuesday


Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who write about their furry babies on Tuesdays.  For more, go to Gattina's.

My dear sweet Lovey has this obsession, and I do mean obsession, with all things water.  Here are a few shots of his obsession in action:


I can not even take a bath in peace:


I do believe he has some gymnastic talents, maybe the balance beam?
Someone challenged me awhile back to get all of them in one picture.  Well, Miles is my 13 year-old anti-social teenager, so here he is on his pink bed (I did not buy it; it came with Humpty and Thumper.)




But, here are the others in a "kitty crack party" picture:  Notice how the catnip plant has grown (I keep it outside.))

Notice gray Lovey on the black guitar case next to Humpty.



Above, Humpty had too much kitty crack; he is literally head-over-heels for it!

6 comments:

  1. Good idea using that plant to get all the kitties in one photo shot! Catnip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sneaky cat nip move there! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I just love those pink and furry pillow, Prudence and Petunia would surely like to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha that is too funny! I think the only way I could get all my kitties together would be around teh food bowl. Great pics and post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little video clip was so adorable! Lovey sure does love water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, that's rather seldom that a cat plays with water ! Pookie loves it to drink from the tap, but I doubt she would play with water. That's a very cute video ! and the cat family too !

    ReplyDelete