Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Menu

Here is my meal plan for this week:  Clean out the freezer/pantry.  Last night I told my son he was having leftover Mexican casserole.  When I thawed it out, it was Not Mexican casserole.  He was ok with that, though, because he liked the chicken dish.  I want to be able to do freezer cooking next weekend since I start back to work next Monday, so I need to clean out what I have.

Monday:  lunch:  ham sandwiches
               dinner:  Mexican casserole

Tuesday:  lunch: pizza
               dinner:  spaghetti

Wednesday:  lunch:  Red Lobster
                    dinner:  chicken enchiladas

Thursday:  at my parents and son will be there a week, so I will wing it on Weight Watchers

1 comment:

  1. We're having trouble getting through to you as the security word won't download :-( ALst try!

    ReplyDelete