Saturday, August 15, 2009

$84 worth for $7.78 at Walmart


When I traded in my antique cell phone last month, I was eligible for a $70 rebate card for my new Blackberry. It came this week and this is how I spent it:

  • 1 4 pound back of tilapia
  • 1 large package ground beef
  • 1 package of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 packs of hot dogs
  • 1 pack hot dog buns
  • 2 packs of Arnold sandwich bread
  • 3 packages of whole wheat pasta
  • 2 cans creamed soup for casseroles
  • 1 envelope of chicken seasoning
  • 1 box onion soup mix
  • 1 package small pizzas for son
  • 2 boxes Morningstar Farms spicy bean burgers
  • 1 container parmesan cheese
  • 1 box Jimmy Dean chicken biscuits for son's breakfasts
  • rice
  • 1 bottle dressing (.08)
  • 1 package Fiber One yogurt (Free)
  • 1 pack of cubed steak

I used the $70 rebate card and about $6 in coupons.



2 comments: