Monday, August 17, 2009

Cats on Tuesday





That dang Minnie------Mother should have left her at the shelter. She tortures me! I hid under here in Mom's closet to get away.
Oh, no! I hear that darned bell of hers jingling. That means she's coming.

Uh, Miles is such a wimp! He makes it so easy for sissy and me to torture him! He thinks I won't notice him cowering under that chest.



Most of the time, Minnie and Miles get along fine. There are occasions, however, when the Alpha cat in her comes out. *Notice the "deliberate" look in her eye. Back in February when I went to the shelter to adopt her and Snowflake, the cat-lady there warned me that researchers believe there are Alpha cats just like Alpha dogs and that Minnie was one. How correct she was; Minnie runs the house!


Here's the link to Mr. Linky if you want to add your cat tale: **Mr. Linky is not working for me.
Just leave a comment if you wish.


Go here to see more cat stories:
http://gattinamycats.blogspot.com/


10 comments:

  1. Miles looks like my Socfield! What a resemblance. Minnie rules-lol.Pls stop by my blog, I need a help with one of my cats. Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl cat rules! :)
    {{hugs}}

    Miles, don't worry, it is just a girl thing, you'll get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yeah, there definitely are alpha-cats! Minnie looks determined. :)
    I played today after some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does have a deliberate look in her eyes! What a sweet post.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree there is a pecking order when
    there is more than 1 cat in the house. Right now we have a power struggle after bringing in our
    male kitten Anakin. He is King now,
    until his guy surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She definitely looks as though she has a plan in mind. Such cute pictures.
    I have two males, and I wish I knew if I brought a female into the mix. would it work or would there be fights. My males are neutered.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous expressions on their faces, my Puss has many too, especially when we do not pay attention to him.. have a great COT...cya MOnikaORse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oohh...I have more than 1 Alpha cats in my house and they dont get along. So I have to find ways to avoid eye scratching fights!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I've seen that look before in Amber's eyes! In our house, the alpha gals rule the roost over the wimpy guys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone always wants to rule the house I have Pookie and Rosie now as the big competitors, they don't like each other for that reason and hiss. Except Kim the girls are often grumpy which each other. Arthur is the philosophe in the family !

    ReplyDelete