Monday, August 17, 2009

Cats on Tuesday





That dang Minnie------Mother should have left her at the shelter. She tortures me! I hid under here in Mom's closet to get away.
Oh, no! I hear that darned bell of hers jingling. That means she's coming.

Uh, Miles is such a wimp! He makes it so easy for sissy and me to torture him! He thinks I won't notice him cowering under that chest.



Most of the time, Minnie and Miles get along fine. There are occasions, however, when the Alpha cat in her comes out. *Notice the "deliberate" look in her eye. Back in February when I went to the shelter to adopt her and Snowflake, the cat-lady there warned me that researchers believe there are Alpha cats just like Alpha dogs and that Minnie was one. How correct she was; Minnie runs the house!


Here's the link to Mr. Linky if you want to add your cat tale: **Mr. Linky is not working for me.
Just leave a comment if you wish.


Go here to see more cat stories:
http://gattinamycats.blogspot.com/