Monday, August 31, 2009

Cats on Tuesday: Minnie

Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who post about their feline babies, once a week on Tuesday.


Mother, it is about time you cleaned out *my* sink. Don't even think about putting any more junk in *my* space.


Ah, very nice throne for looking down on Miles.



Miles, you know you are too fat to jump up here---not to mention too old!



Cats on Tuesday is a group of cat lovers who write about their cats once a week, on Tuesday. For more cat pictures, visit http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/












Ah, this is the life! A human at my beck and call. I may have been in that shelter for 3 months, but I was waiting for *this* home.


Recently I cleared off my extra sink in my bathroom. Minne has a habit of liking to sit and watch (help) me put on my make-up in the morning. She's so feminine. Anyway, recently she got tired and decided to take a break in the sink. I once had a long-haired cat who loved baths and blow-drying, but I sense Minnie is not such a cat. She's just chillin'.

10 comments:

  1. She's so sweet with her smudged nose. And territorial too; so's Au.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie is so adorable, and she looked like my Grandkitty cat, I will show him next week.

    Thanks for sharing.

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! How sweet! She almost looks too big for that sink!
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe she just likes the sink cubbie
    space as her own space......
    Mine mine mine! Cute pictures, love
    them! Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny, none of my kitties have ever liked the sink...well, Katy likes the tub but that's a whole other story lol. Happy Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minnie is very cute cat, with those marking on her face.

    Wonder what it is with cats and sinks? Must be something about the bowl shape.

    I have never known Luna to show any interest however.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MInnie is adorable! I love the way she has taken over the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! My daughter's cat Jasper also love the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, great shots there, unusual but cool to see one so comfortable and proud to be above all :) Have a happy COT, cya MOnikaRose

    ReplyDelete