Monday, August 24, 2009

Cats on Tuesday

Cats on Tuesday is a group of cat-a-holics who write about their felines once a week, on Tuesday.
Don't EE-VEEEN suggest I am playing hide-and-seek. I am merely seeing if this comforter will keep Mother warm.

Let me check it out a few more minutes..................

I believe she will be warm enough. Just give me another few minutes to make sure.



I would like to place an order please.



Everyone notice how adorable I am~


I would like ketchup on my spicy black bean burger, please. Hold the mustard.



Is it time to pack our bags?


If you have a cat tale to share, you can link to Mr. Linky:
Forget Mr. Linky; he NEVER works for me any more.





12 comments:

  1. Comforters are cool and suitcases are not! Target and Au love our bed cover but have learned that suitcases means travel - adn they don't like to be without their servants. Stand-ins just aren't good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she loves to play hide and seek. Its so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ! such cute pictures ! and what a funny face ! My cats too love to be "under cover" !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the comforter was ok for Mom, otherwise it could have been bad.
    Would your kitty eat the burger?
    Love the pictures!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is the cat going? Will the cat take the burger out? Haha cute pics.

    AL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny captions for the photos. We like when cats sit at the table and politely order their meals :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing like a cozy blanket
    and a burger with ketchup to keep
    kitties warm and cozy. Both would keep the six kitties here happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love these pictures. She has such a cute face. Cats love to crawl under warm comforters.
    Hope she enjoyed her burger.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those captions that you have included on your posts. My cats like to be on top of the covers. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for commenting on my sweet little girl. I doubt that Minnie would eat the black bean burger, and she NEVER gets under the covers. That's why I wanted a picture of her. All of my current cats are "above bedding" cats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, great photos, my previous cat, grey tabby used to sleep under the covers like that. Used to come home, could not find her and of course, in my room or parents room, there is a hump in the doona and she right in there nice and warm and cozy..have a great COT cya MonikaROse

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's cute! Mimi loves hide and seek and we just played it this morning while I made the bed. When we play it outside and she can't see me around the corner she gets this funny look on her face lol! Happy COT.

    ReplyDelete