Monday, October 19, 2009

Cats on Tuesday


Cats on Tuesday is a bunch of cat lovers who blog about their adorable feline kids once a week. Go to http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/ for more cat tales.






I wish you could see the red laser light. That's what Minnie is fascinated with. When I got her from the shelter, they told me she loved the laser light. In this picture Miles hasn't seen it yet.




Here Snowflake contemplates Miles "in jail." In reality, it is my son's old baby gate that I put up to keep Dog out of my room, the cats' room where their food is. Otherwise, they would never have anything to eat! Just so you know, they don't jump over it; they go in between the gate and the door facing. Miles occasionally has trouble because he is ...well..."thick" as the vet said.


One of Lovey's favorite spots is inside Matthew's bathroom door.


Again, I wish you could see the laser light. This is what Lovey is grabbing for and what the gang is watching.





My Princess Snowflake has shown no interest in the laser light. It means she would have to perhaps get dirty. Here she is in one of her favorite spots----a basket above the kitchen cabinets over the sink.

I hope you enjoyed my babies' pictures. They were especially active this past week.

12 comments:

  1. Laser lights are fun - as long as they don't shine in eyes. Au cottoned on to it immediately and refused to play on the principle that he couldn't win. We haven't tried Target yet. He's still busy playing with his snizzle circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Another source of light woulb be watches against sunlight or any lightings. They can go crazy! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They looked very busy catching the laser lights, wonder where they come from? Hahaha cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laserlight is a fun toy. We love that too.
    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cats. Your son's old baby gate certainly came in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, we love the laser light here, too. You have such beautiful cats! Your menu for the week sounds good, need a guest for chicken chili night lol? Happy COT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cats get crazy too with the lazer light ! It's something nice to make them move, lol ! Snowflake has a wonderful watching place up there !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful photos -- your kitties are all adorable! Our three love the laser light too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our guys love the laser toys - won't give up looking for it even when I stop playing. Love the cat in the basket high above it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My cats love the laser light too. I love "thick" as a description. THat could be my cat, Sassie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pictures of the babies.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete