Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu for the Week

My problem in spending is the grocery store.  I absolutely LOVE a good deal, and I can't seem to pass them up.  As a result, I end up with a stockpile of food.  This is what we are planning for this week, most of which is from my stockpile.

  • Sunday night:  Gorton's fish, rice, green beans, salad
  • Monday night: Panko-encrusted chicken, herb roasted potatoes, beans
  • Tuesday night:  Enchiladas using lean beef I just bought
  • Wednesday: Chicken and mac and cheese, green beans
  • Thursday night:  Spaghetti from the freeer since we'll be late getting home
  • Friday night:  Hot dogs and french fries, salad
  • Saturday night:  Fish and chips, salad

1 comment:

  1. This is the best kind of menu, when you can eat from your stockpile.

    ReplyDelete