Saturday, October 17, 2009

Freebies


This week was a great week for me for freebies.  I got TWO $3.00 coupons for Kashi Go Lean Crunch, my favorite cereal.  CVS had them 2 for $6 this week, so all I paid was the tax!  Love it!  Then, in the mail I got a stick of deodorant from PSST and a box of Progresso Panko Bread Crumbs from VOCALPOINT.  Finally, I got my samples of Kotex.  Tomorrow I will post a recipe I made from the Progresso Panko Bread Crumbs.

Oh, and they weren't free, but a great deal:  I went to Walgreens twice today to get a gallon of milk each time for $.99 plus tax, so $1.01 for each gallon.  How?  I had 2 $1 Register Rewards from Trident gum.  Buy 2 Trident Layer gums this month and get a $1 RR.  I have used internet coupons and paid almost nothing for about 8-10 packs.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - I hope I get the bread crumbs too! I got the Kashi coupons but in all our craziness, didn't realize they were on sale. Oh well, will keep watching!

    ReplyDelete