Monday, December 7, 2009

Cats on Tuesday


Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who write about their cats on Tuesdays.  Go here for more cat stories:  http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/

Below:  Miles:  "Ok, do NOT put a bow on my head, Mother!  That's not manly."

Here is Thumper.  He has been venturing out more this week and here he has pulled the covers back on *my* bed.  I think he has a new sleeping preference when I"m not home.

Yes, here is Thumper again.  He's the same color as Minnie.

Lovey wanted to help put away the Christmas decoration box.

I just LOVE Thumper's polydactyl feet, so here's another shot of them.

Momma's sweet boy--

Here's Humpty Dumpty below.

Thumper likes to be behind my pillows.

Here Thumper and Humpty Dumpty are chillin' on Mom's bed.

And....to prove I DO have 2 black and white cats:  Thumper and Minnie

9 comments:

  1. Cute kitties!!!! We are getting 2 foster puppies next week. They are hound puppies and are very young and sooooo cute!! If you know of anyone that might be interested. They are coming from a rescue in Columbia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look so comfy, purry and fuzzy. How lucky they are! Target is snoozing on my keyboard and Au is in bed after sunbathing all morning. Wish I were a cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww just look how comfortable and contented they are! Well as for Prudence and Muning as usual, they're still relaxing on the sink and top of the washing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they from the same litter? The pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so cute! It's funny but my Katy will purposly sleep on my husband's side of the bed, even right on his pillow during the day lol. Let's just say he doesn't love my kitties quite as much as I do. ;) And yet she chooses his side every time. Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were trying to trick us, but the last picture shows that there are two kitties! So sweet they are.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wherever I look, all cats lay in all beds of Blogworld, lol ! The toes look really very strange, I have never seen this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ginger

    beautiful post.

    I'm not in the right mood to comment as usual.
    You'll understand when reading my COT this week.

    Sorry
    Tor

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so content resting on the bed!

    ReplyDelete