Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Menu for Eating From the Pantry





Since I go back to work next week, my menu will mostly be simple, simple, simple.  These are my main ingredients I will work around:

1.  Steak
2.  Hamburgers
3.  Ragu spaghetti sauces
4.  Betty Crocker boxed potatoes (gotten real cheap!)
5.  canned veggies
6.  brown rice
7.  Chili already made and in the freezer
8.  Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
9.  Cheese:  mozzarella and cheddar
10.  polenta
11.  frozen crab cakes
12.  frozen tilapia
13.  hot dogs
14.  bread dough and pepperoni to make homemade hot pockets for son's snacks

These are some meals I am thinking of for next week:

1.  Hot dogs/Betty Crocker potatoes/veggie
2.  Turkey tetrazzini with leftover, frozen turkey
3.  Steak on the grill w/brown rice/veggie
4.  Sushi (our eat out night)
5.  Cranberry crockpot chicken w/Betty Crocker potatoes/veggie
6.  Chili with Ritz crackers
7.  Burgers on the grill/homemade fries/veggie
8.  Spaghetti and meatballs

I will post the Turkey Tetrazzini and Cranberry Crockpot Chicken recipes as I make them.  I have so much beef and chicken, that some of these recipes will rotate.

1 comment: