Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review in Pictures


Cindy is hosting a year-in-review party over at her blog.  I just got into blogging heavily this year.  This first year mine were mostly my family that I hold dear.  In 2010 I hope to branch out more.  

My son and his 'son"



This looks like a postcard, but I can't believe I took it myself----sunset at the beach 20 minutes from my house on our "local vacation"






These two are in honor of my son's interests----a serpentarium an hour away





My two girls waiting for mom to come home--


A lovely prayer chapel nearby


My girl

My son with our new baby in September

My dad's 82nd birthday in November


Dad and Matthew


Fall on one of the local country roads


The newest boys

I wish for you a very happy, prosperous, peaceful 2010.

13 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the chapel and fall highway. Thank you for sharing.

    Linda
    Robin's Egg Blues

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Isn't this fun to see everyone's best in one post!?

    Happy New Years!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger-You have some beautiful photos. I am envious of your "local vacations"! Happy and blessed 2010 to you. Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had some great memories in 2010! Love the sunset photos and the prayer chapel. Hope the advertising works out for you too. :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos.. capture perfectly happy 2009 memories.. thanks for sharing & Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you, your family and your kitties!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved all your pictures. Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little church!

    happy New Year,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed your photos! Kisses to those three little cats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures! I love seeing Matthew smile:) char

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures! I love seeing Matthew smile:) char

    ReplyDelete