Monday, December 21, 2009

Cats on Tuesday

On Tuesdays, cat lovers unite over at http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/ to write about their feline babies.




"Mother, at least you picked a boy cat who was gorgeous.....like me!"

\

Notice those thumbs.  I love 'em so much, I had to show another picture of them.


Snowflake climbs too high for me.  I just hope she can always land safely.

She normally jumps from there to the refrigerator, and then down onto the island.


Blood brothers:  Thumper and Humpty Dumpty:  Aren't they sweet??

They love each other and Momma's bed.  Look how long Thumper's arms are!



What I call, "Peaceful Co-existence":  Notice Miles to the left and Humpty and Thumper at the foot.

Another view of 3 of my 4 boys

I think Thumper's arm on Humpty's is so sweet.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! And I love those extra toesies too.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas filled with nip and other goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pics of some very cute cats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the kitties are getting along fine. Those extra toes are really cute.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures and wow Snowflake is brave, I could not climb so high!
    purrs and love
    Happy Tuesday
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look adorable together ! I wished my cats would do that too, but females are apparently more difficult. They hiss at each other. Only Rosie accepts Arthur to sleep besides her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how adorable...how many kitties were there? Haha I love seeing them sharing bed, sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so sweet. They seem like they are the best of friends.
    Those extra toes are so cute!!!

    Purrs, woofs, and hugs
    from all at
    Boo-Bahs Little Sunshines
    We are hoping you have a
    verry Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete