Monday, December 28, 2009

Eating From the Pantry Challenge






In January I will be participating in Eating from the Pantry, hosted by  Crystal.  The objective is to eat as much as possible from the resources we have on hand.   I am a single mom with a 15 year-old son, so here will be my goals:

1.  Buy only dairy and produce from the grocery store
2.  Use the money saved to reduce my debt.
3.  Continue to play the CVS/WAGS game so I get most paper products/personal hygiene products FREE.

Here are pictures from my freezers and cabinets to prove that I need to do this:




















7 comments:

  1. You are building quite a stockpile. Don't forget to let yourself get any freebies from the grocery store too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you aren't going to have any trouble at all! What a great stockpile to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm joining in too! Love your pics. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pantry & freezer look similar:) Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the challenge! I've got a freezer full too and hope to be able to defrost it and clean it at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are great and I am sure you will do well.

    ReplyDelete