Monday, December 28, 2009

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat tales, go to http://www.gattinamycats.blogspot.com/











As you look through these pictures, you are going to think that all my cats do is sleep.  Well, that's true, but here is Snowflake, wondering what this machine is doing.

"Momma, I love this warm machine, but what is that I hear?"

"Oh, Momma, it is spitting up.  Did it have a hair ball??"


All of my boys get along......except Miles.  He is the oldest at 12 and very jealous.  Here, Lovey, Thumper, and Humpty Dumpty enjoy a nap on *my* side of the bed.






I love that I caught Thumper's yawn.


Here: Lovey wants to go on vacation.  I don't know why since his LIFE is a vacation!


Here Miles and Minnie have stolen the new boys' beds.

Meal Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A back view of Thumper's big feet



This is the second of my two weeks off for Christmas vacation, and I am LOVING being home with the babies.  I have taken several naps in the bed, under the electric blanket, with them on my legs/feet or next to me.

8 comments:

  1. I'm convinced: I want to be a cat in my next life and live a life of indolence and luxury.... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big yawn and big paws I see. I love the hair ball comment, too funny.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, I am glad you are enjoying your Catcation lol. I don't have a COT post this week, but I wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh when I saw your pictures ! Rosie once pulled the paper out of the printer. Cats are always funny to watch even when they sleep ! (which is their main business, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great life. Too funny with the printer!
    Happy new year from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I love the expression on any of the gang's face when the printer or scanner goes off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oah you looks so comfy there.
    It looks like fun to have a nap on the printer. We never tried that before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both Thumper and Humpty Dumpty have feel so much at home so fast. Love Thumper's big yawn and Lovey's eyes shut dreaming of a lovely vacation.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete