Monday, February 8, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat stories, go to gattina's.

Last week I did not have much time to throw my cat post together.  Someone commented on what a big boy Thumper is.  He was 16.4 pounds at the vet in December.  I will try to get a picture of him shoveling in his food.

Below:  Minnie at another high point


Below:  I woke up one morning to find both Angel the dog and Snowflake in bed with Matthew.  I was very jealous because Snowflake usually sleeps with me.

Below:  We started making Angel the dog sleep in the kennel at night because I can not get up twice with her; I must get my sleep to face 85 7th graders each day!  Here, Lovey is the only cat brave enough to go to jail.


Snowflake above the kitchen sink==
Below:  Miles of all cats has taken Minnie's spot on the cabinet, and she does NOT approve.

Love my blood brothers==
Here, Humpty has taken Minnie's spot.  These cats are learning too much from each other!!!!
Minnie in the corner of my bedroom


9 comments:

  1. Hello dear friend!
    Wow adorable set of pictures!All friends look comfortable and everyone like your own spot to take a nap. I think that bed looks cosy and nice, I would like to try! :)
    And Snowflake is a great climber!Congrats, also congrats for the others!
    purrs and love
    Happy Cat on Tuesday
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought Minnie is an ornament on the high shelf.
    Love the picture of Matthew, Angel and Snowflake. They look so blissful sleeping together.
    Thumper sure is a heavy boy. Is Humpty almost that weight too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures. Minnie looks like an accessory on your shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitties would love access to such HIGH spots! Don't they knock everything over? They sure are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots....they all seem to have their special favorite places :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed looking at your pictures. It's so much fun coming into a room and realizing one or more of your cats is way up high, lol. Our Kosmo is finally *down* to an "acceptable" 16 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pics! That first one looks like she's just a cat statue lol. The one of your son looks just like what I see each morning on my 14yo's bed when I wake him...except for the dog lol. Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like they all have such nice snuggle spots to sit in this winter. What a cute bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cats. And making themselves comfy everywhere. Gong Xi Fa Cai to them all for this Year of the Tiger. Special repost up tomorrow.

    85 kids in one class???? Are you serious? It's school right, not uni? Wow.

    ReplyDelete