Saturday, February 20, 2010

Make Your Home a Haven: Papers and Filing

Dear Monica  has been hosting a Make Your Home a Haven challenge.  The one I had time to participate in was the Papers and Filing Challenge.

Like Monica, my kitchen is a problem area.  I have a huge island that has become the catch-all for papers.  I have this system:  put the papers in here:

until I can either file them or shred them.

However, it always seems they end up here:


I HATE this!  There is no counter space, and this is where we eat.  So, I had to get busy and get it back to this:

Thanks for the motivation, Monica. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Ginger! Great job - I'm so proud of you for just jumping in there and getting that done quickly!!

    Have a great weekend - enjoy eating at that clear and beautiful counter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi from PennsylvaniaFebruary 21, 2010 at 11:01 AM

    As always, you inspire me! You have been helpful to me with your pantry challenges, etc. and now I am inspired to sort through the paperwork pile in my own kitchen! Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete