Monday, February 22, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat stories, go to Gattina's.


Miles has developed a new bad habit:


And, my girls, the bookends (Snowflake and Minnie)

(Oops...Minnie reminded me her name should come first, then Snowflake.)

Miles wanted to catch some rays in the dog bed while the sun was streaming in.


Below, another showdown between Thumper and Miles.  Notice Miss Snowflake watching the action.



Below:  Lovey playing with my lunchbox.
Below:  Minnie has her RESERVED stool.  Matthew always saves a bit of meat for her.  Here, it's chicken on Sunday.

Below:  For dinner she'll get a bit of beef from a beef ziti casserole.

Below:  I just think it's so sweet how they love each other.  This was Sunday afternoon after my nap.  When I awoke, I had Snowflake on one side and the boys on the other.  Look how little space they left me!

Thanks for stopping by and looking at the pictures of my babies (1 human and 6 furries)

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh, all crowded together! We do that too. There's a 3 by 3 room, and we're all sitting on top of one another. It's nice to be an honorary cat, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such funny pictures ! and what a secretary you have, sitting and working on the keyboard !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable post!
    I think my friends there are really smart they know well how to get fun together.I would love to be there and play with you sweet friends!
    Happy Tuesday!
    purrs and love
    Luna - We love Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to be loved by the kitties though they leave you little space. Love Thumper's huge paws.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohhhh, napping with furiends is the best!! The kitty on the laptop is too funny, love them cuddled together:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, I posted a similar pic of Mimi on my computer...I think they like how warm it gets. Your kitties all have such fun personality and you get great pics of them every week. Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny and interesting series of kitty pictures! What's in the lunchbox?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such cute pictures. All your babies are very special.
    Snowflake and Minnie make beautiful book ends. The reserved stool for Minnie pictures are so sweet.

    Boo-Bahs Little Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet, they left you some room on the bed! Do you have butt prints on the keyboard?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so nice to see they all really love each other, especially after looking at the pictures where they're squaring off against each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cats like computers... but theres always one that has to take over the computer and let you know they own it! :) Also Snowflake and Minnie are very cute in the window together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great photos. I love it when my cats are on either side of me, crowding me. It's very comforting, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Ginger for visiting and your interest about Kenggy. Please click on Kenggy under Labels and scroll down to the first posting dated 25 July 2009. This posting tells about how Kenggy joined the gang.

    In fact all first postings tell how that individual cat joined the EJ household.

    ReplyDelete