Monday, February 22, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat stories, go to Gattina's.


Miles has developed a new bad habit:


And, my girls, the bookends (Snowflake and Minnie)

(Oops...Minnie reminded me her name should come first, then Snowflake.)

Miles wanted to catch some rays in the dog bed while the sun was streaming in.


Below, another showdown between Thumper and Miles.  Notice Miss Snowflake watching the action.



Below:  Lovey playing with my lunchbox.
Below:  Minnie has her RESERVED stool.  Matthew always saves a bit of meat for her.  Here, it's chicken on Sunday.

Below:  For dinner she'll get a bit of beef from a beef ziti casserole.

Below:  I just think it's so sweet how they love each other.  This was Sunday afternoon after my nap.  When I awoke, I had Snowflake on one side and the boys on the other.  Look how little space they left me!

Thanks for stopping by and looking at the pictures of my babies (1 human and 6 furries)