Saturday, February 27, 2010

Make Your Home a Haven: Laundry

Dear Monica (yes, she REALLY is THAT nice! and though I don't know her super well, she is a blessing to have in my life.) is hosting the "Make Your Home a Haven" Challenge.  I Do have some outside projects to work on, but first I need to tackle LAUNDRY.  I don't mind doing laundry, but it seems that it takes so long to put away.  Sadly, I end up washing and drying, and then I just take out of the clean pile to wear.  Consequently, few times do the clean clothes actually end up in the closet or drawers.  As a result, I tend to wear the same things over and over.   There really is no excuse because it's just my laundry.  My son has been doing his since sixth grade.   Since I was up at 5am this Saturday morning, I thought I'd tackle this:


It became this:

They are already put away in the drawers.  I didn't get a shot of the dresses on the hangers, but they are put away as well. 

**Later today I will head to the feed and seed to get started with spring planting.  Last year I used plants from Lowe's and just didn't have a whole lot of luck.  I am taking Monica's lead because 1) she had great luck last year and 2) if she says it's ok to start, it MUST be, right???

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ginger!

    Great job on your laundry conquer!

    It has been so nippy the past few nights I am a bit worried about my garden. I don't know how long the cold snap is supposed to last, but you might not plant them yet but keep them on your porch or something so you could bring them in if it is going to freeze.

    Have a great day,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on conquering your laundry!

    ReplyDelete