Saturday, February 27, 2010

Make Your Home a Haven: Laundry

Dear Monica (yes, she REALLY is THAT nice! and though I don't know her super well, she is a blessing to have in my life.) is hosting the "Make Your Home a Haven" Challenge.  I Do have some outside projects to work on, but first I need to tackle LAUNDRY.  I don't mind doing laundry, but it seems that it takes so long to put away.  Sadly, I end up washing and drying, and then I just take out of the clean pile to wear.  Consequently, few times do the clean clothes actually end up in the closet or drawers.  As a result, I tend to wear the same things over and over.   There really is no excuse because it's just my laundry.  My son has been doing his since sixth grade.   Since I was up at 5am this Saturday morning, I thought I'd tackle this:


It became this:

They are already put away in the drawers.  I didn't get a shot of the dresses on the hangers, but they are put away as well. 

**Later today I will head to the feed and seed to get started with spring planting.  Last year I used plants from Lowe's and just didn't have a whole lot of luck.  I am taking Monica's lead because 1) she had great luck last year and 2) if she says it's ok to start, it MUST be, right???