Monday, February 15, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

For more cat stories and pictures, head over to Gattina's.

I feed my six cats twice a day, in the morning and at night.  Now, the food is out all day, so there is usually always something for them to eat.  That's why Thumper is over 16 pounds and Humpty Dumpty is over 13.  I can't stand them not having access to food.  Since there are 6 of them, they eat at different times throughout the day.


Below:  Humpty is wanting to take Minnie's throne, but she is not about to allow THAT.








Poor baby---He will have to wait until she is out of sight!  (Scroll down to see if he won!)

Below:  Saturday night I had salmon.  These pictures are so cute because the cat on the LEFT NEVER CHANGES:  Minnie!!   Here, Lovey begs with her.

Oh, where did Lovey go?  Now it's Miles up to bat.

Oh, he must have given up.  Here's Snowflake!!
I posted pics awhile back with Humpty in Matthew's sink.  Here he is again.

Who is hiding behind the curtain?????

It's LOVEY!!!
Miles is the only cat who sleeps curled up this tightly.
Humpty got the throne when the Queen was down!
*And Minnie does NOT look happy to be dethroned!

12 comments:

  1. those are super cute photos!!
    Still my favorite is the one in the sink :) How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Humpty looks live he can barely fit in Matthew's sink!
    We leave food out all day for our felines, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL!!! Minnie's face says it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures of your gang sitting down to the table with you! We used to leave our food out all day but when Kosmo got to be 19 lbs we had to stop because the vet told us he was at risk for diabetes. :P So now we take the food out 2 times a day and it's not that much fun. The gang act like they are *starving*! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these sweet photos. Your cats are all cute. Love the cats sitting on the chairs on table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute photos! I love the one in the sink. My cats have food all day, but I do it in small bits at a time. Ozma lets me know when I need to refill her bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thumper is over 16 pounds! Love big cats as it is nice to hug.

    Also love the way the 2 cats hang their heads in a relaxed way waiting patiently.

    The way Humpty fills up the sink is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy reading the adventures of your cats....they do have such personalities....especially love the ones of the "kids" waiting for some of your salmon....

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have biscuits 24/7 on demand. Breakfast and dinner are on demand - and there are sometimes multiple breakfasts if cats have been running around all night long. Au is fat but Target isn't. Your six fuzzies look like they're very happy. And I bet when one is hungry, the rest decide they are too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful picture story of happy cats ! I don't have feeding times either, never had. Cats usually eat what they need and not more, but there I am talking about cats who go outside. When I worked I had only two cats and I put food in the morning and when I came home. Now there is at least dry food the whole day and they haven't put on weight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where there's food there's cats! I
    also have dry food out so my cats
    have the opportunity to nibble when
    they're hungry. Cute pictures, I
    enjoyed them! :)

    ReplyDelete