Monday, June 7, 2010

Cats on Tuesday


Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who write about their furry darlings once a week----on Tuesday.  For more cat pics, go to Gattina's.


I labelled this picture, "Go Away," because it seems that Humpty Dumpty is pushing Snowflake away.





Notice the cup in the background:  "All lives should have 9 Cats"....well, I have 6---Here is Lovey enjoying the spare sink in my bathroom again.




Matthew and Lovey watching TV


I had to include a picture of the brothers.  I call this one "The Pillow"

6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures especially Matthew and Lovey together. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your "Go Away" picture...
    a real kitty action picture when there is one chair/place that all the cats like to sleep on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post, mainly that "go away"picture, it's so cool!
    Happy Tuesday
    purrs
    Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only 3 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All pictures are so cute, the last one with the two TV watchers is so funny !

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! especially Matthew and Lovely!

    ReplyDelete