Monday, June 28, 2010

Cats on Tuesday

Gattina hosts more cat stories and pictures.


Below:  I call this "Shelf Kitties"  For those who don't know, Lovey (on the right) is enamoured with Minnie (on the left).  He followed her onto this shelf.



Miles (left) and Thumper (right) still have their
sibling rivalry.  Showdown time again~~



Above:  Humpty Dumpty fits nicely in my spare sink.  He wanted to watch me brush my teeth and apply my makeup.


Above:  Snowflake shows the catnip plant has grown.  Yummo!
*****I managed to showcase all 6 cats in these few photos******

7 comments:

  1. I love that kitty all snug in the sink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done in showcasing all your 6 kitties. Try getting them in one photo. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL the picture of Humpty Dumpty in the sink is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minnie is adorable!
    Miles and Thumper are cute as well!
    And hmmmm that catnip looks a good idea! :)
    purrs and love
    Luna - We love Luna

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL! Cute adorable bunch of kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, first of all, I'm surprised that 'nip plant is growing at all!! As always, beautiful photos of beautiful kitties! Happy COT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how I could miss this post, did you forget to put your link ? they are always so cute and the picture in the sink is too funny !

    ReplyDelete