Monday, June 14, 2010

Cats on Tuesday



Cats on Tuesday are cat lovers who write about their cats once a week.  For more pictures and stories, go to Gattina's.


Below:  My Lovey in "his" sink



Below:  I felt like I had been neglecting my girls lately.  Here are Snowflake and Minnie chillin'.





Right:  The brothers Thumper and Humpty Dumpty have taken over *my* end of the couch. You should know that if I am on MY end of the couch and get up, Humpty will leave the other end and come take my spot.  He is very picky!

7 comments:

  1. Round cats, tall cats, and stacked cats. They're all awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cats have their own favourite relaxing spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to confess that I like to take naps inside the sink! :)
    Cute poses and wonderful pictures!
    purrs and love
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need a second couch, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute cozy cats. The first picture is my favorite, but all your cats are so pretty. Napping is what cats seem to do best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So just heavenly to see your cats.
    Wow, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm assuming that you don't move them on the couch; I don't either. The looks and complaints I get are too much. You take beautiful cat photos!

    ReplyDelete